Our family meeting last night brought with it some great news, as we move back to a Level 1 National Lockdown.
Your safety remains your own responsibility, and we request you be respectful of club staff and other persons implementing the various rules. An update on our modified LEVEL 1 RULES to play squash:
- A MAXIMUM, of 100 people per venue
- Spectators ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Tournaments and Leagues ARE PERMITTED, if approved by the province/ club
- Play may ONLY take place at approved venues (authorised as Level 1, 2, or 3 facilities)
- On-premises bars and restaurants OPERATE PER THEIR LICENCE CONDITIONS The use of on-premises changerooms/ showers IS PERMITTED
- All sanitising protocols are required, at the venue (including daily cleaning)
- ONLY authorised players may practice/ play squash
- Paid-up with Squash SA (SportyHQ). The R120 you paid for your 2020 registration is still valid until 31 March 2021 (2021 fee will be R150)
- Including casual players
- Masks to be worn at all times (excluding when playing).
- ONLY Level 1 and Level 2 coaches may coach (coaching of approved players only)
Paul S Vermaak | National COVID Compliance Officer