Open Graded Tournament
10-12 March 2017
VENUE: WESTERN RACKETS SQUASH CENTRE
7 Winifred Road, Roodepoort
ENTRY FEE: R200 per player
ENTRIES CLOSE: Sunday 5 March 2017
On Line Entries: www.cgjs.co.za/tournaments
PAYMENT: Direct deposits must made to Gauteng Junior Squash
Bank detail: ABSA Branch Code: 632005 Acc #: 9070751024
A copy of the deposit slip with the player’s name(s) should be faxed (086 605 6124) or emailed (email@example.com) before the closing date.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- All players must be under the age of the event entered, on 31 December 2017.
- Draws and times will be emailed to all participants by Thursday 9 March.
- Play will start at approximately 17h00 on Friday and will end at approximately 14h00 on Sunday.
- Players must be available to play on Saturday. If you have school sports, organisers will re arrange accordingly
- Players must be at the venue at least 30 minutes before the scheduled playing time, and be warmed-up and ready to play when courts are free.
- Players must abide by Squash SA, Central Gauteng Squash rules. The PARS scoring system will be used. In all circumstances the Tournament Referee’s decision is final.
- Each player must Mark and Referee as required by the court duty attendant. Cell phones are banned while marking.
- The High Altitude Green Dot Ball will be used for U14, U16 and U19. The Double Dot Yellow Ball will be used for all U11 and U13 matches.
- Central Gauteng Junior Squash does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any equipment or belongings.
Western Rackets Team
011 760 1199
072 972 3477